Get Clean Water Every Time
The iSpring 75GPD 5-Stage filter has made its way to the list of best water filter reviews 2014 due to its impeccable performance. As the name suggests, it can purify up to 75 gallons of water each day and employs 5 stages of filtration. Let’s see what they are.
5 Stages Of Purity
- 1st level is the sediment filter that stops contaminants till the size of 5 microns.
- Granular Activated Carbon or GAC filter is the second level.
- Chlorine, Taste and Odor or CTO filter removes traces of Chlorine and also nullifies bad taste and odor.
- The RO filtration is the 4th level where impurities up to .001 microns are captured.
- 5th level is total polishing where the water is scrubbed one last time to give you completely clean and drinkable water.
It removes almost all common organic and inorganic impurities and then some more. If you are already bowled over by the features then you would be delighted to know that this filter does not take much space to install and will also fit your pocket quite easily. If you want more information about the iSpring, just click this link and enjoy clean and clear water for the months to come.
Choosing the best filter for your home is never easy, especially if budget is also a constraint for you. Add space constraints to the mix and you would have a hill to climb. But knowing about filter technologies and understanding which brands are the pioneers in implementing them surely makes the task easier. If you are unsure about the level of contaminants in the water of your house then you should always go for an RO (Reverse Osmosis) filter.
RO filters are probably the best filters for a home (commercial filters not withstanding). These purifiers stop and remove impurities using a permeable net with very small holes that let the water pass but not the contaminants. This Thin Film Composite or TFC net is often accompanied by several other filtration methods that make your water as clean as mountain waters.